Lucien "Tony" Caruso
Lucien Caruso founded the Ottawa Dental Laboratory in 1937 as a one-man operation, specializing in partial dentures, but as Tony’s reputation grew, so did his company. With his constant quest for new products and techniques, Tony grew the Ottawa Dental Laboratory into one of the Midwest’s most formidable leaders in the advancement of dental technology. Tony’s philosophy from day one was to “treat every case as though it were for your mother” which became the foundation for his success. Little did Tony realize way back then, just how strong of a foundation he had created, which now in its 3rd generation, supports 8 locations.
- 86 Years of Service
- 3rd Generation, Family Owned & Operated
- Full Service: High Level of Expertise in ALL Departments
- Complimentary Case Pickup & Delivery
- 36 Routes with GPS Tracking
- 8 Midwest Locations
- Progressive Technology: CAD/CAM, 3D Printing
- Onsite Technical Chair-Side Support
- In-Lab Custom Shade Service
- 25 CDTs
Complete the form below to request an ODL Welcome Packet. Enclosed you will find information on the various products and services we have to offer your practice.