Cast Partial Frames
ODL partners with 3DRPD Technology to produce CAD/CAM designed partial frames with greater accuracy and consistency, while also creating a more uniform product. Built from laser sintered chrome cobalt, our cast partial frames are created with optimal properties through the use of a specific workflow and various metallurgical techniques and modeled using the latest stereo-lithographical hardware.
DuraFlex is a state-of-the-art thermoplastic material with the ideal combination of flexibility, translucency, and durability for use in removable partial dentures and tissue-colored clasps. DuraFlex partials are comprised of an advanced thermoplastic that clinically proven to be unbreakable. The flexible partial is easy to adjust and even easier to polish as well as stain and odor resistant due to the fact that the partial will not absorb moisture. The RPD’s design is thin and translucent which allows it to virtually disappear in the patients mouth.
Benefits of a DuraFlex flexible partial:
- Stain resistant
- Lightweight and flexible
- Natural looking
Zirlux® Acetal is a millable resin with properties that closely mirror those of a natural tooth.
- Partial Denture Frameworks
- Highlights of Zirlux® Acetal
- Metal free alternative
- Easy to take in and out of the mouth
- High strength to weight ratio-denture is stronger and more comfortable to wear
- Clasp on teeth instead of tissue as more dentists recommend
- Tooth color clasp: more esthetic
- Hypoallergenic and hygienic
- Low moisture absorption and fatigue resistant
- No thermal conductivity
- Lower mass/strength ratio makes the removable denture lighter and improves patient comfort
- Shades: A1, A2, A3.5, B1, and G2 (bleach shade)
“Zirlux® Acetal gets a 10/10 rating for removable partial denture frameworks. Our lab is more than satisfied with the easy handling of this metal-free material, and precision of the case – it fits like a glove on the model!”
– Jim Caruso, President & CAO