IPS e.max CAD is an innovative lithium disilicate glass-ceramic (LS2) for CAD/CAM applications. This unrivaled system combines highly esthetic quality with exceptional user-friendliness. Unlike any other CAD/CAM material, IPS e.max CAD covers a comprehensive spectrum of indications. A wide range of translucency levels, shades and block sizes offers great flexibility. Tried-and-tested, coordinated cementation materials complement the system.
IPS e.max CAD is milled in a “soft” intermediate state in which the material has characteristic bluish color. In a swift crystallization process, IPS e.max CAD subsequently obtains its final high strength of 360 MPa and acquires the desired esthetic properties, such as tooth color and excellent translucency and brightness.
IPS e.max CAD is synonymous with maximum esthetics, strength and flexibility. Its success is based on many years of clinical experience and millions of restorations placed.
Advantages of IPS e.max CAD
- High-strength lithium disilicate glass-ceramic (LS2) featuring a flexural strength of 360 MPa
- Excellent esthetics and optional customization
- Comprehensive indication range
- Extensive clinical evidence from long-term scientific studies
- Fast and efficient processing
- Clinically proven and versatile cementation options
“Pressed” all-ceramic has been successfully used for over 20 years and it stands for esthetic, biocompatible restorations with excellent accuracy of fit.
The IPS e.max Press lithium disilicate glass-ceramic (LS2) offers accuracy of fit, shape and function as you expect it from your press ceramic, as well as outstandingly high strength of 400 MPa. Long-term clinical studies confirm the good material properties.
The material is available is four levels of translucency and Impulse shades and thus provides expressive esthetic features – independent of the preparation. Here, even for your patients with devitalized tooth structure or metal post build-ups you do not have to forgo esthetic all-ceramic IPS e.max Press restorations. Inform us about the die shade in addition to the tooth shade and ODL technicians will then select the IPS e.max Press material in the required opacity to redesign the true-to-nature esthetic appearance.
Advantages of IPS e.max Press
- Cost-effective, esthetic alternative to full cast crowns
- High esthetics, even with different preparation shades
- Wide range of indications from thin veneers to three-unit bridges
- Highly esthetic alternative to ZrO2 supported crowns
- Self-adhesive or conventional cementation of crowns and bridges
- IPS Emax Prep Guide
- IPS Emax Clinical Case Guide
- IPS Emax Cement Choices
- Smile to the Max Website (For Patients)
*IPS e.max restorations have a turnaround of 6-9 days.